Christians are called to be saints, experience God’s grace, and live as people of peace. In a day when there is much confusion about what it means to be a Christian, Paul gives us clear answers in this powerful passage.
- Christians know their identity.
- Christians are fueled by love.
- Christians are striving for holiness.
- Christians are favored by God.
- Christians are people of peace.
Romans 1:6-7 Including you who are called to belong to Jesus Christ, To all those in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. (ESV)